A glorious, luxurious, intimate garden wedding.
I absolutely loved being part of this shoot which is featured on Love my dress
Gorgeous concept and planning/ styling by Chenai and team of collaborating suppliers including myself. One of my favourite shoots, filled with sunshine, heavenly flowers, absolutely sublime gowns, styling and authentic love from the real-life-couple models.
The look was one of luxury and elegance
For the bride’s look, I chose to keep the look classic and soft glam. The makeup was also kept fresh and natural, but with added glow, my signature style!
- Photographer – Rebecca Goddard
- Videography – Loved Up Films
- Planner & Stylist – By Chenai Events
- Venue – Sezincote House
- Bridal Designer – Emma Beaumont Bespoke
- Floral design – All For Love London
- Hair Accessories + earrings – Victoria Percival
- Makeup – Makeupology Brides
- Cakes & Desserts – Monika Kos Cakes
- Stationary & Illustration – Aimee Willow Designs
- Table Linen – Gaia Bespoke Linen & Furnitur
- Table ware – Maison Margeaux
- Chair Hire – Wedhead Furniture
- Lounge furniture – The W Collection
- Violinist /Strings – Sorelli Ensemble
- Bridal Shoes – Freya Rose
- Assistants Samantha Benton + Lauren Pedge
- Models – Moe Makaya + Lewis